Hricane Website Return & Refund & Exchange Policy
We want you to love our products as much as we do. All items we ship have successfully passed our rigorous Quality Control inspections. Our warranties ensure you have a fantastic product experience while giving you total peace of mind. Most items sold by Hricane are covered by the following comprehensive product warranties. If, in an unlikely situation you are not covered, please check our Notes below.
Return & Refund Policy for Hricane Musical Instruments and Accessories Sale Online
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may contact Hricane to return it for a refund of the purchase price within 7 days of receiving the product.
USA Made Musical Instruments
- Within the first 7 days of receiving your instrument, we will pay for the return postage.
- If it is within the last 15 days we will still pay for shipping but there will be a 10% restocking fee applied.
- The returned instrument must be in perfect condition or it may be subject to a 20% restocking fee – the restocking fee only applies if the damage was not previously reported.
- You have 7 days from the date of receiving the instrument to report any cosmetic issues or shipping damage such as dings, scrapes, scuffs, cracks, and chips.
- Within 7 days of receiving your item, we will pay for the return postage and refund the full price of the item.
All returned items must be in their original condition with no signs of wear, damage, dinging or scraping and include all original packaging, manuals, warranties, accessories, etc. (if applicable). Returned items not adhering to this policy may be subject to a 20% restocking/handling fee. Receipt is non-transferable from owner and original owner must have the original receipt for warranty claim.