- The traditional 21-inch soprano ukulele has mahogany body, walnut fingerboard and Aquila nylon strings which is soft and smooth to touch.
- Hricane Soprano ukulele is designed with mahogany wood for the smooth and polished body. An acoustic instrument body fashioned from mahogany exhibits a pleasingly warmer and deeper tone than laminate wood. The light weight & well-built features allow you to create warm and pitch-perfect Hawaiian harmonies.
- The Soprano ukulele arched back gives longer sustain, fuller, warmer and a bit deeper woody tones sound, sounds pleasure! Aquila strings definitely help to make the sound pretty clear and sweet, it holds tune nicely.
- 21 inch size soprano ukuleles is better than toy ukuleles since it has better sound and wider spaced frets which are better for children, adults, beginner, intermediate player. This small ukulele must be your best gift choice for your kids!
- Size: 21 inch
- Body & Neck: AAA African Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
- Bridge: Indian Rosewood
- Weight: 1150g (with box)
- 1 x 21 inch Mahogany Ukulele
- 1 x Clip-on Tuner
- 1 x Ukulele Bag
- 1 x Ukulele Strap
- 1 x Carbon Nylon String