26 Inch Sapele Solid Wood Spruce Top Tenor Ukulele
High quality hand-made processes.
Hricane stick on the principle that select quality wood, adapt delicate craftsmanship with many serious and complete processes to make the ukulele, which creat beautiful sound.
It is a perfect playmate for yourself, and a grear gift choice for you!
Hricane Ukulele Specifications
Model Number: UKSS-03
Size: 26 inch
Model: Tenor Ukulele
Top Material: Solid Spruce
Back & Sides: Sapele
Nut & Saddle: Real Bone
Strings: Aquila Nylon Strings
Width of Nut: 1.38in
Width of 12th frets: 1.77in
Hricane Ukulele Features
♫ A Beautiful Looking Ukulele: 26 inches long, Solid Spruce Top, Sapele Back & Sides & Neck, Technical Walnut Fingerboard, provides this Tenor ukulele a beautiful look and comfortable playing feel.
♫ Amazing Sound: This tenor ukulele adopts traditional manufacturing process, with excellent sound quality, high treble, clean middle frequency, deep bass. Bend back to make the sound clearer. Stronger stereoscopic. The Tenor size is used by professional Ukulele players. It has a louder sound, a wider spacing than concerts and soprano sizes, which may be better for big hands and adults.
♫ Easy to Tune: Chrome die cast tuning pegs keeps this Tenor ukulele in tune! It is as simple as tightening a screw. The digital tuner is easy to tune and play. It offers a bright and distinctive tone whether you solo, play along with singing, or jam with friends.
♫ Easy to Play & Perfect Gift: Tenor ukulele 26 inch size not only has the advantages of S-shaped 21-inch sound easy to carry, but also has a C-type 23-inch excellent sound. Not only suitable for singing and playing, Fingerstyle effect is also very good. They are good for adults, ukulele lovers, beginners, intermediate player or professionals who start to practice on. So it is your a perfect choice! and it is also an awesome gift. Great for Birthdays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's day, Black Friday, Christmas, New Year, Graduation Gifts and much more.
♫ Shopping Guarantee: High Quality & More Afforable Prices; Safe Multiple Payment Methods; Free Shipping & Fast Delivery; 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee; 1-Year Warranty; 24 Hours Customer Service. Get in tune and stay in tune! Enjoy your own fun and colorful life.
Hricane Ukulele Package Included
1 x Hricane 26 inch Sapele Spruce Tenor Ukulele
1 x Ukulele Gig Bag
1 x Ukulele Aquila Nylon String
1 x Ukulele Cleaning Cloth
How is the Hricane Ukulele made?
Why to Choose Hricane Ukulele?
[Craftsmanship] - Hricane always keeps high requirement in making musical instruments. A high-end ukulele must reach the standard of precise and perfect craftsmanship, sweet sound, comfortable grip and lasting stability. It really needs to pay great effort to reach these standards.
[Material Selection] - Hricane is very careful when screening wood screen, and then let them expose to air and dry naturally. Finally, the useless material should be eliminated. And matching the filtering material and send them to dry & wet room, to process them artificially.
[Hand Feeling Process] - Hricane ukulele's hand feeling is very good. Well hand feeling is the key to a good musical instrument, which is reflected in smooth feeling and suitable thickness handle, ultra comfortable chord distance, gliding fret and comfortable strings. The distance of fingerboard to string is perfect.
[Amazing Sound] - Hricane ukulele can give longer sustain, fuller, warmer and a bit deeper woody tones sound that are a pleasure to listen to! Having soft and smooth to touch aquila/carbon nylon strings definitely helps to make the sound that comes out of it resonate pretty clear and sweet which also holds tune through multiple plays very nicely.
How to Protect & Maintain Ukulele?
- Playing frequently, this is the best way to maintain ukulele.
- When not playing, put ukulele in a special bag.
- When placing it, you should erect the ukulele with bag upright. Do not lay it flat on the ground. Take and Put it lightly when using it.
- When not playing, put it in a clean, cool place, and don't let it be exposed to the sun. Because the material of the ukulele is wooden, and the exposure will cause the wooden body to burst.
- It is not possible to put ukulele in a damp place. The wood is very susceptible to moisture in wet places, affecting the sound quality of ukulele, placing it in a clean and ventilated position.
- If your hand is wet, don't play ukulele; if your hand likes to sweat, you shoule wipe off the sweat before you can continue playing.
- Humidity is between 40% and 60%, and the relative temperature of 25°C is a comfortable and safe environment for ukulele.
- Use a temperature, humidity meter, humidifier, special bag, fingerboard oil, etc. to protect & maintain your ukulele.