Size: 23 inch
Model: Mahogany Concert Ukulele
Back & Sides: Mahogany
Makeup Board: Mahogany
Nut & Saddle: Real Bone
Number of Frets: 18
Positive Point: 5.7.10. Double 12.15
String Length: 430
Upper and Lower Bone Plates : Bovine Bone
🎸 A Beautiful Looking Ukulele: 23 inches long, Mahogany Top & Back & Sides, Walnut Fingerboard, provides this Hricane 23 inch concert ukulele a beautiful look.
🎸 Amazing Sound: The Hricane 23 inch mahogany concert ukulele can give longer sustain, fuller, warmer, brighter, and a bit deeper woody tones sound that are a pleasure to listen to! Having soft and smooth to touch Nylon Strings definitely helps to make the sound that comes out of it resonate pretty clear and sweet which also holds tune through multiple plays very nicely.
🎸 Easy to Tune: Chrome die cast tuning pegs keeps this Concert ukulele in tune! It is as simple as tightening a screw. The digital tuner is easy to tune and play. It offers a bright and distinctive tone whether you solo, play along with singing, or jam with friends.
🎸 Comfortable to Play: We improved the curvature of the neck, and designed the neck to better fit the palm of the hand, playing continuously, the fingers are not hurt,not only excellent sound, but also a comfortable finger feel.
🎸 Easy to Play & Perfect Gift: Anyone can play this ukulele, and it is a great ukulele for beginners, kids, adults, ukulele lovers, intermediate player or professionals who start to practice on. It is also an awesome gift, and perfect for Birthdays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's day, Black Friday, Christmas, New Year, Graduation Gifts and much more.
🎸 Shopping Guarantee: High Quality & More Afforable Prices; Safe Multiple Payment Methods; Free Shipping & Fast Delivery; 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee; 1-Year Warranty; 24 Hours Customer Service. Get in tune and stay in tune! Enjoy your own fun and colorful life.
Ukulele Package Included
1 x Hricane 23 inch Mahogany Concert Ukulele
1 x Ukulele Gig Bag
1 x Ukulele Spare Strings
1 x Ukulele Cleaning Cloth
1 x Accessories Small Black Bag
How is the Hricane Ukulele made?
Why to Choose Hricane Ukulele?
[Craftsmanship] - Hricane always keeps high requirement in making musical instruments. A high-end ukulele must reach the standard of precise and perfect craftsmanship, sweet sound, comfortable grip and lasting stability. It really needs to pay great effort to reach these standards.
[Material Selection] - Hricane is very careful when screening wood screen, and then let them expose to air and dry naturally. Finally, the useless material should be eliminated. And matching the filtering material and send them to dry & wet room, to process them artificially.
[Hand Feeling Process] - Hricane ukulele's hand feeling is very good. Well hand feeling is the key to a good musical instrument, which is reflected in smooth feeling and suitable thickness handle, ultra comfortable chord distance, gliding fret and comfortable strings. The distance of fingerboard to string is perfect.
[Amazing Sound] - Hricane ukulele can give longer sustain, fuller, warmer and a bit deeper woody tones sound that are a pleasure to listen to! Having soft and smooth to touch aquila/carbon nylon strings definitely helps to make the sound that comes out of it resonate pretty clear and sweet which also holds tune through multiple plays very nicely.
How to Protect & Maintain Ukulele?
- Playing frequently, this is the best way to maintain ukulele.
- When not playing, put ukulele in a special bag.
- When placing it, you should erect the ukulele with bag upright. Do not lay it flat on the ground. Take and Put it lightly when using it.
- When not playing, put it in a clean, cool place, and don't let it be exposed to the sun. Because the material of the ukulele is wooden, and the exposure will cause the wooden body to burst.
- It is not possible to put ukulele in a damp place. The wood is very susceptible to moisture in wet places, affecting the sound quality of ukulele, placing it in a clean and ventilated position.
- If your hand is wet, don't play ukulele; if your hand likes to sweat, you shoule wipe off the sweat before you can continue playing.
- Humidity is between 40% and 60%, and the relative temperature of 25°C is a comfortable and safe environment for ukulele.
- Use a temperature, humidity meter, humidifier, special bag, fingerboard oil, etc. to protect & maintain your ukulele.