Maintenance Instructions of Musical Instruments
How to Protect & Maintain Ukulele?
- Playing frequently, this is the best way to maintain ukulele.
- When not playing, put ukulele in a special bag.
- When placing it, you should erect the ukulele with bag upright. Do not lay it flat on the ground. Take and Put it lightly when using it.
- When not playing, put it in a clean, cool place, and don't let it be exposed to the sun. Because the material of the ukulele is wooden, and the exposure will cause the wooden body to burst.
- It is not possible to put ukulele in a damp place. The wood is very susceptible to moisture in wet places, affecting the sound quality of ukulele, placing it in a clean and ventilated position.
- If your hand is wet, don't play ukulele; if your hand likes to sweat, you shoule wipe off the sweat before you can continue playing.
- Humidity is between 40% and 60%, and the relative temperature of 24 °C is a comfortable and safe environment for ukulele.
- Use a temperature, humidity meter, humidifier, special bag, fingerboard oil, etc. to protect & maintain your ukulele.
How to Protect & Maintain Guitar?
- Playing frequently, this is the best way to maintain guitar.
- When you don't play the guitar for a long time, loosen the strings to prevent the guitar from getting high tension for a long time.
- Taking the guitar neck. Squeezing the panel and the body can damage the delicate panel structure.
- Wash your hands before playing guitar. Dust, sweat and oil can damage the strings, affecting their life and tone.
- Don't lean the guitar against a wall or furniture to avoid tipping damage. Be sure to put it in the special bag or on the stand.
- Don't let the guitar receive severe shocks and vibrations.
- Avoid placing the guitar directly under the sun or other strong light, and prevent the guitar from being placed near hot objects such as heating, so as to avoid deformation of the panel and debonding of the bridge.
- Don't put guitar in a damp place. The wood is very susceptible to moisture in wet places, affecting the sound quality of guitar, placing it in a clean and ventilated position.
- Humidity is between 45% and 55%, and the relative temperature of 24 °C is a comfortable and safe environment for guitar.
If you have any questions about Musical Instruments Maintenance, here is how you can reach us: email@example.com