Hricane Guitar Specifications
Model Number: FG330S
Style: Acoustic Guitar
Top Material: Solid Mahogany
Back & Sides: Mahogany Plywood
Nut & Saddle: Bone
Neck Scale Length: 43.5(0F)*54.5(14F)mm
Number of Strings: 6
String Length: 648mm
Overall Instrument Length: 39 inch
Sound Hole Length: 95mm
Fingerboard width: 43（0F)*54(14F)mm
Uper Nut: 43*6*9mm
Lower Nut: 72*3*9mm
Hricane Guitar Features
❤ Full-size 39 inch spruce top body for full and vibrant tone, suited for all styles of music, perfect for guitar lessons, recitals, band rehearsals, on-stage performances and so on.
❤ High density, hard material, good sound quality, strong penetrating power, strong sound quality, and can fully transmit the sound waves. So this Acoustic Guitar is an exceptional value guitar with high quality features and great tone.
❤ Top Notch Quality: Accurate full size acoustic guitars equipped with strings and silver geared tuners, 20 silver nickel frets with fret position marks at 3th, 5th, 7th, 9th, 12th, 15th and 17th frets on top of fingerboard.
❤ Easy to Play & Perfect Gift: This Acoustic Guitar is good for adults, guitar lovers, beginners, intermediate player or professionals who start to practice on. So it is your a perfect choice! and it is also an awesome gift. Great for Birthdays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's day, Black Friday, Christmas, New Year, Graduation Gifts and much more.
❤ Shopping Guarantee: High Quality & More Afforable Prices; Safe Multiple Payment Methods; Free Shipping & Fast Delivery; 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee; 1-Year Warranty; 24 Hours Customer Service. Get in tune and stay in tune! Enjoy your own fun and colorful life.
Why to Choose Hricane Guitar?
[Craftsmanship] - Hricane always keeps high requirement in making musical instruments. A high-end ukulele must reach the standard of precise and perfect craftsmanship, sweet sound, comfortable grip and lasting stability. It really needs to pay great effort to reach these standards.
[Material Selection] - Hricane is very careful when screening wood screen, and then let them expose to air and dry naturally. Finally, the useless material should be eliminated. And matching the filtering material and send them to dry & wet room, to process them artificially.
[Hand Feeling Process] - Hricane guitar's hand feeling is very good. Well hand feeling is the key to a good musical instrument, which is reflected in smooth feeling and suitable thickness handle, ultra comfortable chord distance, gliding fret and comfortable strings. The distance of fingerboard to string is perfect.
[Amazing Sound] - Hricane guitar can give longer sustain, fuller, warmer and a bit deeper woody tones sound that are a pleasure to listen to! Having soft and smooth to touch aquila/carbon nylon strings definitely helps to make the sound that comes out of it resonate pretty clear and sweet which also holds tune through multiple plays very nicely.
How to Protect & Maintain Guitar?
- Playing frequently, this is the best way to maintain guitar.
- When you don't play the guitar for a long time, loosen the strings to prevent the guitar from getting high tension for a long time.
- Taking the guitar neck. Squeezing the panel and the body can damage the delicate panel structure.
- Wash your hands before playing guitar. Dust, sweat and oil can damage the strings, affecting their life and tone.
- Don't lean the guitar against a wall or furniture to avoid tipping damage. Be sure to put it in the special bag or on the stand.
- Don't let the guitar receive severe shocks and vibrations.
- Avoid placing the guitar directly under the sun or other strong light, and prevent the guitar from being placed near hot objects such as heating, so as to avoid deformation of the panel and debonding of the bridge.
- Don't put guitar in a damp place. The wood is very susceptible to moisture in wet places, affecting the sound quality of guitar, placing it in a clean and ventilated position.
- Humidity is between 45% and 55%, and the relative temperature of 25 °C is a comfortable and safe environment for guitar.